Rolls Royce Cullinan REVIEW In Depth World Premiere Rolls Royce SUV Price INTERIOR Driving Off Road
New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV REVIEW In Depth Full Length World Premiere Rolls Royce SUV Price | Rolls Royce Cullinan INTERIOR video | Rolls Royce SUV Driving Off Road video | Rolls Royce Cullinan Price $325,000 USD | Watch in UltraHD + SUBSCRIBE #CARJAMTV
CARJAM TV - Subscribe Here Now https://www.youtube.com/user/CarjamRadio/videos
Like Us Now On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CarjamTV
For The World's Best Car Videos
CARJAM TV: WORLD’S BEST CAR VIDEOS
Rolls-Royce Cullinan Specs
• Rolls-Royce Cullinan: The most anticipated car of 2018 and, quite possibly, the most anticipated Rolls-Royce of all time.
• Rolls-Royce Cullinan named after the largest diamond ever discovered which now resides in the British Crown Jewels.
• An all-terrain high-bodied Rolls-Royce Cullinan that makes the idea of authentic, luxury off-road travel a reality for
the first time. Luxury travel is now Effortless, Everywhere.
• Contemporary and functional design ensures Rolls-Royce Cullinan gains iconic status in the face of increasingly bland SUV designs.
• The first “three-box” car in the SUV-sector. Rolls-Royce Cullinan’s rear partition wall creates a distinct environment for passengers, separated from the luggage compartment.
• The most practical of Rolls-Royces. Cullinan is the most versatile, family oriented, fun-to-drive super-luxury SUV available today.
• The second new Rolls-Royce to sit on the all-new aluminum ‘Architecture of Luxury’, Rolls-Royce Cullinan is the most technologically advanced, and only purpose-built, luxury SUV in the world.
• Tested to destruction all over the planet, Rolls-Royce Cullinan is an incredibly capable off-roader that sees the development of the ‘Magic Carpet Ride’ for off-road enjoyment, without sacrificing any Rolls- Royce on-road behavior.
• Rolls-Royce Cullinan offers a suite of Bespoke features developed specifically for the many various lifestyles of its owners including the Viewing Suite and the Recreation Module.
• The 6.75 litre twin-turbo V12 Rolls-Royce Cullinan engine delivers 563bhp/420kW and 850Nm/627lb ft of torque to the all-new all-wheel drive, all-wheel steer system needed to overcome any challenge.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan interior central information screen is for the first time touch sensitive, allowing the driver to quickly select functions, map views and vehicle set-up whilst on the trail. This portal can still be controlled from the iconic Rolls-Royce Spirit of Ecstasy controller which nestles on the central console with the ‘Off-Road’ button, Hill Descent Control button and Air Suspension height adjustment controls.
A host of other cutting-edge technology makes Rolls-Royce Cullinan the most technologically advanced car of its type in the world. Further equipment includes: Night Vision and Vision Assist including daytime and night-time Wildlife & Pedestrian warning; Alertness Assistant; a 4-Camera system with Panoramic View, all-round visibility and helicopter view; Active Cruise Control; Collision Warning; Cross-Traffic Warning, Lane Departure and Lane Change Warning; an industry leading 7x3 High-Resolution Head-Up Display, WiFi hotspot, and of course the latest Navigation and Entertainment Systems.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan has been described as a "high-sided all-terrain vehicle". The Rolls-Royce Cullinan drive train will be on a 4x4 drivetrain coupled to an automatic transmission. The Rolls-Royce SUV uses a unique chassis platform, body, interior, and retains traditional Rolls-Royce design cues. The body is mostly aluminum.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is an ultra-luxury SUV produced by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. The Cullinan is the first SUV to be launched by the Rolls-Royce marque, and is also the brand's first all-wheel drive vehicle.
Rolls-Royce Cullinan is named after the Cullinan Diamond, the largest gem-quality rough diamond ever discovered, owned by Queen Elizabeth II
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan sits above the Rolls-Royce Ghost and below the Rolls-Royce Phantom in Rolls-Royce's line-up, with a starting price in the United Kingdom of approximately £250,000.
Series production of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan is expected to begin in the second half of 2018, while first customer deliveries will take place at the end of 2018 or early 2019.
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan world premiere reveal 10 May 2018. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan on sale end 2018. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan review CARJAM TV HD. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan interior video youtube. Rolls Royce Cullinan Price $325,000 USD